Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Thankful for...

My sister in law decided to blog something that she is thankful for every day in November and since I think that's a pretty swell idea, I'm going to copy her.  Also since I am a day behind, I will do two today.

 I'm thankful for my health.  It is such a great thing to get up in the morning feeling good and rested and ready to start a new day, so I'm thankful that I can get up and out of bed and feel good.

I'm thankful for hot water.  I got into the shower today and the water came out crazy hot, and as I turned it toward cool I thought about how lucky I am that my water is hot.  I'm glad that I have the ability to have heated water and don't have to shower in the cold.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Those are some practical things o be thankful for. ALso Todd thinks it is cool that I am "law".

Todd said...

Just because you changed is to in doesn't change the fact that Nicole is still the "law".