Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Thankful for...

Tonight I am thankful for my calling.  I am the Laurel advisor in my ward and I am so blessed to work with some of the world's most amazing young women!  Next week is our Young Women in Excellence program, and one of the Beehives is planning it for one of her value projects.  She decided on a Hollywood theme so tonight we met together to get ready.  We had each girl make a star (like on the walk of fame in Hollywood) and then we gave them gray poster board and black paint to do their hand prints in the "concrete".  Then they signed their names and wrote a quote that best describes them.  There were so many awesome scriptures and quotes that I am just so pleased to be acquainted with these girls!! I promise to post pictures of the Bountiful 12th ward Stars next week, but today I am just grateful to be a part of the magic!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Very cool. Young women need good role models--I'm glad they have you!