Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Thankful for...

Today I am thankful for my washer and dryer ( I know Nicole did this one yesterday, but I promise I had the idea before I read hers).  Tonight I got home from work an hour after the "Blizzard of 2010" started (seriously disappointing blizzard), and I needed to wash my work clothes for tomorrow.  It's so nice to just throw them in the washer on my way to the shower instead of having to pack up all the dirty laundry and heading to a laundromat or at very best the laundry facility at my apartment complex.  It's nice that the apartment complex has a laundry facility, but in the snow, even across the property is too far.  I knew when I moved out of Mom and Dad's, I wouldn't survive long without a washer and dryer, and so off I went to buy one, and now 4 years later I am so grateful for that purchase!!  It really is a blessing to have the ability to do laundry whenever I need to.

No comments: