Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Thankful for...

Tonight I am thankful for the Priesthood.  Each and every time my home teacher comes he leaves a blessing on my house and he may as well have his hands on my head for the way it makes me feel.  Every blessing has the phrase, "Bless this home to be a place of peace and safety."  The last few days have made the need for that blessing even stronger and I know that Heavenly Father is granting it for me.  Today I was so worried about so many little things, that I can't even control and I had a prompting to pray.  Immediately I felt the promised peace and now know that whatever happens, I will be okay.  So without actually putting his hands on my head, I appreciate that home teacher who exercises his priesthood on my behalf through blessing my home.

No comments: