Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Thankful for...

I really had to think today about what I am thankful for.  Someone at work asked me around 2:00 what I was going to write, and I told her I didn't know yet.  Tonight I came home to a sink full of my roommates dishes and a dishwasher full of "clean" dishes (my water is so hard, my dishwasher really struggles) so I emptied the dishwasher into the already full sink, stacked the dishes neatly, turned on a Friends episode, put the Finish Dishwasher cleaner in the dishwasher, and started washing and drying every dish in the house!!  Literally!!  So today I am thankful that my kitchen is clean, the dishwasher is empty, and the cupboards are full.  And I'm thankful that it only took 2 Friends and half of The Biggest Loser!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I didn't think you liked Biggest Looser. A clean kitchen is a thing to be thankful for.

Nicole said...

Blah. That reminds me, gotta go empty my own dishwasher. Then I'll join you in being grateful for a clean kitchen.