Thursday, December 23, 2010

3 days till CHRISTmas

Okay so it's like 12:30 in the morning of the 23rd so I guess technically it's 2 days till Christmas, but I haven't gone to bed yet so it's still 3.  I just got back from watching my cousin Lynae's son while they went to see Savior of the World and I just want to say that I think it is so funny when someone is so grateful to you for doing something for them, but really... you got the better end of the deal.  Lynae lives in Alabama and so really the only time I've seen Camden lately is on the web cam.  I hoped he wouldn't freak out since he doesn't really know me, but he was totally cool with the idea!  I guess he's had to get to know everyone again this trip, so what's one more face in the mix, but the others were his grandparents, aunts, and uncles, and I'm just one of his mom's random cousins!!  I hope that he never sees me like that, because I really like the idea of having a relationship with this adorable little boy!  Anyway, let's get on to the advent, so I can get on to bed!!  3 Nephi 12:9:  Make a resolution to be a happier and kinder person.  At first when I read this one, I thought it was kind of funny, but the more I think about it, I really need this one.  At my job, I'm kind of the mean one.  I think it partly comes with the territory, being the manager and all, but I think I could uphold the rules and standards that I am called upon to uphold differently.  I think I could really work on being a nicer person, and not letting mundane things that drive me crazy affect my attitude and demeanor.  I think it's possible to manage and be a peacemaker at the same time, and that is my goal.

No comments: