Sunday, December 12, 2010

13 days till CHRISTmas

Today was one of those awesome Sundays.  I went to church and felt the Spirit then I Skyped with my cousin Lynae for an hour plus, then off to a Stake Family Christmas fireside where again I felt the Spirit.  Have I ever mentioned that I love the Christmas season?  Todays advent is D&C 76:22-24:  Even though Jesus was born two thousand years ago, He has appeared to prophets of this dispensation.  As a family, read and discuss today's assigned scripture.  I love this scripture.  Since I had to memorize the Living Christ for my Faith value project and this scripture is part of that, I can recite it, and it's even better when I think of it in the context of the Living Christ statement.  Jesus Christ lives and He loves us!!  How great is that!  Prophets are real and Heavenly Father has provided us a living one to help us in our day.  Doesn't get any better than that, now does it?