Friday, December 10, 2010

15 days till CHRISTmas

Can anyone else believe that Christmas is 15 days away!! CRAZY!!  This year I got a $100 gift card from work in lieu of the dumb Christmas party.  I bought me a DVD and The Christmas Family Songbook and a new Wii game!! I didn't wait for Christmas for any of them, and I am seriously addicted to the Wii game... you are all so lucky I'm blogging!!!  Anyway... today's advent is D&C 33:11-12:  Jesus taught the principles of His gospel.  Memorize and recite the fourth Article of Faith.  Since I already have it memorized I just quietly recited it to myself.  It reminded me of an activity we did a few months ago for Young Womens.  We got the achievement day girls together and Holly set up the gym with different activities for us to teach them the Articles of Faith.  For the fourth one, she had stairs with each of the four principles written on them, and once they had said the article of faith and climbed each stair representing the principle, they got to jump off the stairs into a love sac.  It was awesome to see how many of them learned this article of faith, because they got to fly off the stairs into the cushy arms of a giant love sac!!  The principles of the gospel are important, and I'm glad that through following Jesus Christ and obeying the principles, we can go home to Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What game did you get?