Monday, December 13, 2010

12 days till CHRISTmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... oh wait, wrong activity.  Although I must put in that my mom found this adorable board book that takes the 12 days of Christmas song and incorporates a tiny baby sleeping peacefully.  I don't really remember the rest of the days except ten cows a mooing, but I thought it was brilliant.  Todays advent is D&C 35:26 Jesus Christ wants us to be happy.  Make a list of blessings that make you happy and hang the list in your bedroom.  A lot of things make me happy so I'll just list a few here:  Hot cocoa when it's cold outside; slippers; Church; U of U football (when they win); a clean house; hanging out with family and friends; knowing the Atonement can save me in my weakness (not in my sin, but in my weakness); President Monson and really all of the General Authorities; my calling; a beautiful sunset; Skype... this list could go on and on so for now I'll add a nice warm bed and head in that direction!!  Good Night!

No comments: