Tuesday, December 14, 2010

11 days till CHRISTmas

Today was a super stressful day!!  Everyone at work was cranky (probably because I was), guests were being stupid and I was just so glad when it was over!!  Tonights advent is 3 Nephi 18:21:  Jesus Christ taught us to pray with our families.  Help your family remember to have family prayer today.  Since I live alone, I consider myself my own family.  I used to really struggle with prayer.  I'd always forget to say my prayers in the morning and night ones weren't much better.  Since I've been in the thumb society I've been motivated to remember and now I do a lot better with it.  Things are definitely better when I remember to pray.  I can't imagine what today would have been like without it.  Good thing I don't have to find out!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Your calendar is almost complete, so cute! I know, we need to be doing better at family prayers. The kids go to bed and we pray with them, but then I'm trying to squeeze in 1.5 million things before bedtime and I usually end up falling asleep in a beanbag somewhere. :S Thanks for the reminder.