Saturday, December 11, 2010

14 days till CHRISTmas

Today marks the 2 week mark till Christmas and I'm excited... though I have acknowledged that time is going by way too fast and I know it'll be over before I know it!  Today at work, I hung all the paper snowflakes that my friend helped me cut out, and hung stockings on my curtain wall above the counter.  It's so cute now.  I just kept staring out into the lobby with a smile on my face, because Christmas has come to Arctic Circle.  I'm extremely pleased about how it turned out.  In other news, I got to go out to dinner tonight with my adorable cousin Landon and his adorable fiance, Hailee.  They are my favorite people to hang out with.  They are just so sweet!! I love that Hailee will soon be my cousin in law and then we will be family!!!!!!  :)  

Tonights advent is 3 Nephi 12:9 Jesus Christ promised to bless peacemakers.  Sing a reverent Primary song to help bring greater peace to your home.  My favorite favorite reverent Primary song is Reverence is Love, so I sang that and I did feel more peace.  I love this season.  It's so nice to be able to remember Jesus every day (of course I should be doing that anyway).

No comments: