Monday, December 6, 2010

19 days till CHRISTmas

Okay so let me start with a Happy Birthday shout out to my 30 year old "little" brother!! Love you Todd!  I finally got my Christmas tree up today.  I don't know why it took me so long, but now I'll have to leave it up till February to make it worth it...
Todays advent is: D&C 21:1, 4-5:  Our prophet tells us what Jesus Christ wants us to do.  Read a talk given by the prophet in the last conference. I chose The Three R's of Choice from the Priesthood session.  He emphasized how important it is for us to make choices that will keep us on the path to Heavenly Father, rather than justifying our way to a different path- one that leads somewhere else.  I'm grateful we have a living prophet today who helps us to make the right choice and stay on the path back home.

No comments: