Wednesday, December 8, 2010

17 days till CHRISTmas

Today's advent is: 3 Nephi 27:29:  Jesus Christ promised that Heavenly Father will answer our prayers.  Write in your journal about a time when He answered one of your prayers.  One that happened recently was a few weeks ago I was struggling to memorize The Living Christ for my Faith project for Young Womens.  I was having a hard time remembering what I had already memorized and so I said a quick prayer that Heavenly Father would enlighten my mind and when I closed the prayer, I began to focus more easily and by the time I put it down I had remembered all that I had previously memorized and had also memorized 3 additional paragraphs.  I know that our Heavenly Father helps us even in the small stuff.  Even if it seems mundane and meaningless to the world, it is important to Him and I am so grateful for that.

No comments: