Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7

Today I am grateful for the temple.  It's our Stake Temple week and our leaders encouraged us to go as often as possible.  I went last night and again tonight and it's such an amazing place to be.  As the election raged and opinions rage and facebook is loaded with comments on what is happening to America, it's nice to  sit quietly in a place where I know that God is in charge of this whole crazy mess and that in the end His will will be done.  It's nice to go and hear someone pray for the leaders of nations and have faith that that prayer will be answered.  It's nice to walk away from life and sit in a beautiful room and remember that God loves me and that this is the promised land to those who live righteously.  I am seriously so blessed!!

No comments: