Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10

Today I am grateful for weekends!!!!!  It's been a seriously long week.  When I made the decision to go to the temple everyday this week, it didn't occur to me how difficult that would be.  I've been so blessed to be able to spend a few hours of the last five days in the temple, but it's hard work to get dressed up and drive up and rearrange my schedule to make it work.  Today as I sat for an extra long time in the Celestial Room, because I had "nothing better to do" I was thinking about how drained I am.  Almost immediately the thought came into my head "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it."  I smiled to myself, as tears came to my eyes, because it has been 100% worth it.  It's the best gift I could have given myself.  Now that I'm done, I am going to curl up on my couch under my new blanket and just enjoy the nothingness for a minute, because that's about all I have!!  Happy Weekend!

No comments: