Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3

See it's only the 3rd and I've already missed a day, so I guess I'll write two things I'm grateful for today and we'll hope I can stay on this better.  Today I am grateful for autumn.  I walked outside today and it was crisp and clear and there was just a hint of the color left on the leaves.  It's hoodie weather and I love it.  I am also grateful for memories.  That one sounds funny so let me explain.  Yesterday I was going through some old stuff deciding if I needed to keep it or just get rid of it. As I was going through the boxes I was thinking about where the stuff came from and who gave it to me and as I looked through pictures, and wondered who those people from my mission were, I was really grateful that God gives us memories.  There's a whole lot of stuff I don't remember, but the things I can remember have given my life a lot of happiness, and so today I can smile at the memory.

No comments: