Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1

I committed to this gratitude posting 4 days ago and now that it's time I'm doing it grudgingly... doesn't that sound grateful!!!
I've been pretty emotional all day long.  Blame hormones or my super late night at work doing month end last night, but little things are setting me off today.  Today I am grateful for friends.  I've been sitting on my couch wallowing in self pity and I've received like 50 text messages tonight.  Random requests, a chat, and one friend who just sends me random lines from Reba episodes.  It's made me feel rather loved on a melancholy day, so to those who I call friends... I am grateful.
Totally cheesy picture, but it works!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there Julianne! I love reading your blog. I am grateful that you are my friend and that you are in my life. I like that we have been friends since we were 12 years old. We have been through thick and thin and we are friends no matter what. Thanks for being such a great friend to me all of these years and that you are one of my best friends. Take care and have a great rest of the week.