Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!!

Yay it's October!! I love October. Reason one: BIRTHDAY!!! Okay so for the last 20 years I've had the opportunity to share my birthday with a bunch of people. It all started with Landon Gardiner being born, then Hannah Piercy, then several second cousins... needless to say it's a busy day in our family. Reason two: WEATHER!! I love fall. I love when the leaves change and the temperature drops. Today was a little hot for October, but I am looking forward to the days when the sun is shining and the temperature is 70. Reason three: HALLOWEEN! Okay so I actually hate Halloween itself. I think it's a stupid holiday (sorry Greg), but it has two advantages. One is chocolate is on sale EVERYWHERE. Two, one day of every year we don't have to wear the traditional uniform at Arctic Circle. We get to dress up and be something fun. SO cheer for October.

1 comment:

Grama G said...

Cute Background! Have fun in Las Vegas and have a great birthday. Give Hannah a hug from me because I didn't mail a card. I'm such a slacker. Love ya, Mom