Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

Anyone who knows me well knows that if I say Madame Tussauds wax museum was my favorite thing in Vegas, after saying that the Bellagio fountains and the dolphin habitat were my favorite, it's just par for the course. I mean you're talking to the girl who listens to the radio and shouts, "this is my favorite song" about every single song. Therefore it goes that I can have at least three favorites in Vegas. So for those of you who thought I should post pictures on my blog the entire time, this should make up for the drought in my first few posts. So here goes, a picture says a thousand words so I'll just say a few. This is the crew at MADAME TUSSAUDS WAX MUSEUM.


I thought it only appropriate that we start with Greg's incredibly awkward experience with Britney Spears. (He didn't even know who it was until after we made him touch her boob.)
Here's Jessica, Greg, and Kayla hanging out on the set with the lovely Cameron Diaz.
Next is the three of us with Hollywood's Hottest. It's a little hard to see that beautiful face in the shadows but it's none other than Matthew McConaughey.
Now, my favorite of all times actress is Julia Roberts (especially after she played me in My Best Friends Wedding) so I had to get a picture with her. Nobody else even recognized her. :(

Practically the whole reason we were even interested in the wax museum was because Greg had heard that his gay boyfriend Johnny Depp was preserved in wax there. Greg was almost afraid to go up to him. What would happen if he saw the real deal?

One of the great things about Madame Tussauds is that every girls (and some guys) dream can come true. What is better than the dream wedding? Well, with George Clooney as the groom, I think all of our wildest dreams were realized.


Jessica Marie Clooney


Gregory Elmer Clooney



Kayla Mindy ClooneyJulianne Clooney



This one's for Crystal!



What would a trip to Vegas be without a cameo with the King?

Ol' Brown Eyes
( I watched Guys and Dolls right before we left. I was pretty excited to see Frank Sinatra "in person")

So I know it's not in your history book, but Kayla really was the first woman on the moon.

28 years ago she was my idol. I was Princess Di for Halloween for at least 2 years, maybe 3.

I think that Madame Tussauds should have been the National Treasure Nicholas Cage was looking for the whole time.
(Okay that was cheesy.)

Hope you enjoyed my photo tour of Madame Tussauds. Now get to Vegas and see it yourself!!

No comments: