Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Boring Life is not so Boring

So it's been awhile since I posted, but there has been a lot going on and I feel like all I've done is work and sleep with some excitement mixed in. On September 20, Lynae and Tyler got married and it was a wonderful day. I am so happy for them and I love them both so much. Their sealer was fantastic, and hopefully I can remember all the things he said, because it touched me so much. I love when you have those moments that remind you who you are and why. It was definitely one of those. Mixed in that of course was seeing Lynae's family, which doesn't happen very often so it was especially fun to see Vance and Cheryl and the rest of the family. Also, thanks to the Unsickers for the party Friday night. They definitely know how to have fun with a crowd.
Because of my day off with the wedding and all, I've been making up the labor spent by working a lot of 12 hour shifts this week. I'm so sick of Arctic Circle I could spit. Don't get me wrong, cuz I love my job, but weeks like this I just have to wonder why we get so busy, when all I want to do is go home. I told my neighbor when she came in today that I was going to paint the walls because I was sick of seeing the same things all day every day. When I get home all I want to do is sleep so definitely not my week. On a brighter note, my roommates and I have decided to spend the weekend of my 30th birthday causing trouble in Sin City. Yes, that's right, Las Vegas Nevada is waiting for us and we are so excited!! We are going down on Saturday to watch my cousin Hannah run the St. George Marathon (Go Hannah!!) and then we'll continue on to Vegas for 2 1/2 days of fun on the strip. I so need this vacation. I can't wait. Perhaps when we get back, my boring life will be even less boring!!! Well that's enough. Everyone who actually reads this whole blog deserves a medal. No luck, I don't have any!!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

For your trip you need to borrow your mom's old digital camera. It would be nice to see pictures on your blog!

Chantalita said...

A beautiful entry. I loved your thoughts.

And - 30th right around the corner. Vegas sounds like such a great idea. Way to celebrate!!

Noppa said...

I just talked to Mike. He told Eadie you were moving in with them...
That would make life a lot less boring.
SLY

EDK said...

hey there,

Got your blog info from Naomi. I like your blog. What is your email addy? We are back in CO now. We're going to Provo for Thanksgiving. Would love to see you sometime then. Email me at
sweadie2@gmail.com
can't wait to hear from you.
Eadie Sweezy

EDK said...

hey there,

Got your blog info from Naomi. I like your blog. What is your email addy? We are back in CO now. We're going to Provo for Thanksgiving. Would love to see you sometime then. Email me at
sweadie2@gmail.com
can't wait to hear from you.
Eadie Sweezy