Friday, October 17, 2008

My favorite part of Vegas

Alright, it's time to be honest. There is one place in the world that is my favorite place. 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. The Bellagio Hotel. I've never stayed in the Bellagio but between the conservatory inside and the fountains outside, I could literally spend days just at the Bellagio. Now based upon the fact that I had several people with me, and the fact that there is a lot to squeeze into two days in Las Vegas, I only spent a little more than an hour here at my favorite place. Sunday night after the temple, we decided we needed something else to do so we
drove to my favorite place. We walked around the conservatory which was whimsically decorated for fall with trees with faces, wood nymphs, and a tunnel of beautiful fall colors with water going over our heads in little arcs. then proceeded outside to get our fill of the fountains. We watched four shows (they happen every 15 minutes after 8) and I would have stayed on for four more but I had sapped the patience out of everyone else. Although they enjoyed the fountains they don't share my passion and we were all hungry, so we left to find food. I feel homesick. I want to go back. I think someone should put some Bellagio fountains a little closer to my house. I stand in awe everytime and just wish that everyone could see this amazing sight.


1 comment:

Grama G said...

Now I'm homesick for them too. Too bad Grandma can't go to Uncle Georges funeral or I would have a reason to be there tomorrow.