Saturday, September 4, 2010

September???

Is it just me or did September come really fast this year? I swear time goes twice as fast every year I get older. I was thinking last night about my goals at the beginning of the year, to eat better and get in shape and I can't believe that it was nine whole months ago that I decided to do that and that it's been five months since I did it well. Good thing there is forgiveness, because I've decided to forgive myself and start again. I still can't believe that it's the beginning of fall and cooler temperatures and almost time to get out the harvest decorations. It's sad when I look back and feel like I've lost chunks of my life because time passes too fleetingly. It's good though, when I look back over my blog, and feel that I've done a pretty good job of documenting at least the highlights, and it's not completely hopeless. Well here's to another September. Maybe we can hold December off for a few years huh??

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I know, thank goodness for blogs to document our lives! I think of it as our family history, so it can be one thing that I feel I'm doing right when they talk about that in church! ;) I've already been getting Christmas presents for the kids and Marc thinks I'm crazy. Uh honey, have you checked the calendar? Only a little over THREE MONTHS until Christmas! :O