Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Payoff

I've been trying (some days less than others) to lose weight for 10 months. Today I decided it was time to replace some pieces of my wardrobe, even though I had decided not to buy anything new until I was where I wanted to be, but my work pants are trashed! I went to Shopko and grabbed pants a size smaller than the last ones I bought and headed for the fitting room. I put on the first pair of pants and they fit okay, but alas no pockets. I need pockets. I tried on the next pair and they were saggy. The next pair also too big. I went back out and grabbed both styles in the next smaller size and went back to the dressing room. Both fit rather well, with room to spare, which is what I want a little of in work pants because I have to tuck my shirt in and don't want to feel like I have to suck it in for ten hours at work. I was really happy! I haven't fit in that size in 6 years! If that's not a motivator to keep eating right, I don't know what is! Maybe by Christmas I can drop one more size! Here's to healthy eating!!

5 comments:

Todd said...

Wow, you have lost a lot more weight than I thought. That picture of you is amazing! LOL

Chantalita said...

I'm proud of you Julianne!!

Nicole said...

Awesome!! Good for you. It's so hard to have self-control and lose weight. You're doing a great job.

Nicole said...

You and Todd keep loosing weight and I am gaining it all. What size are you in now?

Grama G said...

Good Job! Its almost enough to motivate me, but only almost. Keep it up and maybe someday I'll join you.