Saturday, July 10, 2010

Confessions of an Addict

Hello, my name is Julianne and I am an addict. You can laugh if you choose, but I am addicted to Showtunes. Specifically Showtune Saturday Night. It's sad really. Each week for five hours I sit in my house listening to this radio program, and then when I hear music that I really love, I download it (legally of course) and then I listen to it all week. Of the 400 songs that fit on my MP3 player, about 350 are showtunes. The worst part probably is that I'm not even sorry. I'm not planning on giving up my addiction anytime soon and I'm strangely okay with this fact. Some of my friends have just accepted that if you ride in my car or come to my house on Saturday nights, it's inevitably on. So there you have it. I am a confirmed addict and intend to stay that way. Keep all your programs away from me... I won't go off willingly.

No comments: