Thursday, July 22, 2010

What's in a Name???

So as many of you know, I've been searching for a new title to my blog since many of my readers have commented that my life is not boring. So today I decided to call the blog Floccinaucinihilipilification. By definition, floccinaucinihilipilification means to estimate something as worthless. Now I'm not necessarily suggesting that I feel like my life is worthless, which is why I didn't call my blog The Floccinaucinihilipilificatious Life. It's mostly that I just wanted a really fun word as the title of my blog and The Egregious Life is less accurate than The Boring Life. I'm seriously taking suggestions. It's too much of a mouthful to leave my blog title as Floccinaucinihilipilification for too long. Time to comment people!! Find me a less boring, shorter blog title!! There will be a small prize for the winner... probably just a shout out in future posts!!

No comments: