Saturday, May 2, 2009

Time's a wastin'

So today was set aside as tidy up the house day... one load of laundry in the washer later, and I'm reading (and writing) blogs! I must have ADD or something because I cannot stay focused! I started in my computer room and found a big box of random important papers, so I went outside to find my file that I keep all the important stuff in. I decided to go through it and throw away everything that no longer applies. I found stuff from my freshman year at the U, stuff from countless institute classes (which went back into the file), my receipt from the purchase of my wedding dress (that sits in my closet, never worn), my mattress warranty, my cell phone warranty, 6 years worth of tax return information, and my long lost birth certificate. Not a bad find! I didn't throw much away and I'll probably not remember where that birth certificate is the next time I need it. (You avid blog readers, remind me okay?) You know that point when you decide to stop being a pack rat, and just throw everything away? Yeah, I'm not there yet! So instead of getting rid of my pack rat habit I decided to blog about it!


Oh and on a side note, my friend Aubrey won an award for her book Spare Change... best new romance! Yeah Aubrey! And for all of you who read this and haven't read that, there were six copies at my Deseret Book last time I was there... it's an award winner! Why wouldn't you read it? I love you Aubrey!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Did you get my message that she had written another book? Have you read that one yet?

Nicole said...

Hee hee! Sounds like me. Start in one place and end up completely side-tracked for three hours. No wonder I never get everything done on my list!