Sunday, April 26, 2009

WICKED!!!

So those of you who have had the privilege of seeing Wicked for yourselves will understand when I say OMIGOSH!!! For those of you who haven't seen it, just go... find a theater that is not sold out (Salt Lake is not the place to look), buy tickets, no matter the cost, and see it! I cannot even begin to imagine how to tell you how amazing it was! I have waited 177 days with tickets and something like 1500 days before that and I'm not going to say the wait was worth it because I'm sure I would have felt the same way 1500 days ago, but it was definitely worth the wait! I've also heard a lot of people say that traveling shows aren't as good because they don't have the "stars" but let me just tell you it really doesn't matter if it's Kristen Chenowith and Idina Menzel (since they aren't playing it anywhere), or whoever was in it tonight! It was fantastic! The cast did an amazing job! Just being there was very much worth it! Now I need something new to look forward to... any ideas?

P.S. TC as you can see from the above photo, I was very much alive!! Sorry pal! Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh, that looks so fun! Totally jealous, and glad that you got to see it. I admire your dedication and patience!! :) Maybe you can look forward to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house next? Should be awesome like Draper was!