Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pedicure Time Again

Mom and I made an appointment to get pedicures yesterday and finally talked Dad into getting one with us. Not so bad until he decided to get his toenails painted. I'm totally okay with guys getting pedicures. I'd recommend it to everyone, but my dad's brown toes are a bit of a stretch for me. Mom says it covers up all the fungus on his toes, but I still think that mens toes should be toe colored... oh well. At least he enjoyed his few minutes of pampering. He's sold on the idea. I think he'll be going with us more often now. Maybe I can get Mom to post pics on her blog and then you all can vote.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah, that's hilarious! I'd love to see pictures of that. I've never actually had a pedicure--sounds like I'm missing out!

Chantalita said...

I miss you too Julianne. I was thinking just yesterday that I need your phone number so I can call you one of these days. Send it my way.