Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finding Old Friends

So today I came home early from work and went in search of my cell phone. I had a new text and it was from an old friend giving everyone her new phone number. TC and Jon Jolley moved from my ward in Sandy to Arizona 2 years ago and I haven't been exceptionally good at keeping in touch, so I was pleased to have a moment to get reacquainted with TC. Back in the day TC was my scrapbooking buddy. She had a whole scrapbooking room and so when I heard from her today I asked if she blogged. Probably a stupid question knowing TC but it has been so fun to find her blog and see her big kids. I didn't even know she had a girl and she's 1. I'm so happy that the new age technology keeps us in touch. It's so fun in an otherwise "boring life" to find people you never get to hear from. I also got an alert on facebook about another old friend. Brandie DeMers is also a blogger and she has 2 more kids than I remember. It's so much fun to find people. Thanks to Blogspot for keeping us posted.

5 comments:

Chantalita said...

Agreed.

Grama G said...

I love looking at blogs of people I don't even know so I will be really excited to see TC's and Brandie's. Send me their addresses please.

Julianne said...

Brandie's is emmasmommy2007.blogspot.com and TC's is jolleygoodday.blogspot.com

Todd said...

Julie, you should make a friends list on your blog, so people (like mom)can just link to them.

Julianne said...

I can't figure out how to do it. Any tips??