Sunday, September 14, 2008

Go Runnin' Utes

So I know that I have a standard to uphold as the only Ute fan in the family. Todd has the BYU vibe covered and now that he's really the only one who blogs about football (until now), I feel I need to put in a red moment. Utah beat Utah State today (sorry Spencer and Katie) 58-10. Not quite as crushing as the BYU/UCLA game but a victory for the red anyhow. Now I know that Utah has beat Utah State a lot in the past and it's not like Utah State is a top ranked team like UCLA, but I just want to point out to all who bleed blue, that Utah and BYU are both 3 and 0 on the season. Just waiting for the Thanksgiving weekend matchup to see who reigns victorious in the end. Anyway, if football is all that energizes my "boring life" all I can say is GO UTES!!

5 comments:

Grama G said...

Did you stay up all night? I didn't get home until after midnight and I went to bed before you did.

Julianne said...

Ahh you know, Saturdays are my stay up day. I was doing laundry and thought I'd play on the computer while I was waiting for the dryer.

Nicole said...

Hey we should have a party and watch that game together!

Julianne said...

Yeah we really should. We'll have red and blue tortilla chips and cheer for opposite teams! Sounds like fun! :)

Todd said...

Count me in! I wish BYU was playing at home though. I would love to be at that game!