Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rachel Gayle Porter

SO much has happened in the last week, I have a million things I could and should blog, but since it's 11:00 at night and I have had a very sleep deprived weekend, I will do a short post about my newest niece. She was born Saturday at 12:47 pm to my oldest sister and her husband. She weighed in at 7 lb. 6 oz. and was 20 inches long. My sis got out of the hospital today and met at a family party with a 28 hour old baby. She has this perfectly round head and long fingers and perfectly adorable toes, and compared to the other nieces and nephews present weighs nothing!! Welcome to the family Rachel!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww, she's beautiful! How fun for the family to see a brand-new member. Congrats to you, Auntie Julianne, and to her exhausted parents! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new niece! She is so stinkin cute. I can't wait to meet her one of these days. I'm so happy for Kristina and Michael. We need to get together sometime and catch up on what we have been up to lately. Take care and have a great new week!!!