Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Too Much Chocolate!

Okay so I realize that a lot of you may think that this title is impossible... there is no such thing as too much chocolate right? Tomorrow for Young Womens we are having a "P" party. It is a focus on Personal Progress and we were told to bring some food item that starts with P to share with everyone. I had a brick of almond bark in my cupboard so I decided I'd dye it pink and dip pretzels... pink pretzels! The problem is the first few aren't so bad, but I get really tired of dipping pretzels long before the chocolate is gone. This is the result of me getting tired of it:
These were the last six pretzels and the worst part is, I'm probably going to eat all of them. There goes today's fat grams! :) More about the "P" party tomorrow!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yeah, that would be me toward the end too. It's a lot of work dipping stuff! Looks pretty darn delicious, though!