Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eating Right

Today I started my day with 2 packets of Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal and an orange. For lunch I had grilled chicken with lettuce and tomato on a whole wheat bagel and salad with tomatoes and cucumber and fat free dressing. My afternoon snack was carrot sticks, and strawberries and grapes with fat free fruit dip. For dinner I had Southwest chicken casserole, then wheat thins and caramel corn rice cakes. I've had almost 96 ounces of water. I must say I like the way I feel when I eat like this. I think I'll do it again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Simply*Me said...

I'm a friend of Nicole's. I just read your eating right blog and thought I'd tell you about a website I work for. I work for Everyday Health and we have a website www.everydayhealth.com. It's free and it comes with a meal planner, food log and calorie counter, along with a lot of other tools!

Nicole said...

How fun! Lil*mama is a total sweetheart, and it's a great website she works for. You might enjoy it. Sooooo...as I was reading your post, my stomach literally rumbled. Good for you, sweet lady!