Monday, April 5, 2010

Random Musings

So this whole eating plan thing is hard! Do you know how hard it is to find fruit I like that is in season in April... not easy! Today I didn't eat french fries. I also decided that since I finished the 10 weeks, I didn't do very well so I'd start again and do the 10 weeks again concentrating on being 100%. This week is water... you all remember how well that went the last time. Oh well, at least I'm used to peeing 25 times a day :)

It's snowing outside. Not just flurries, like inches. Did I mention it's April 5th? Where is this coming from. We in Utah learn to appreciate any water we can get, but seriously... I've got serious spring fever... I want to see TULIPS!!

My cousin Lynae told me yesterday that I should rename my blog because she doesn't think that I live the boring life. I'm taking suggestions.

Easter and Conference were good. I missed a lot of conference because of work, but I'm hoping to catch up On Demand this week. I'm glad that conference is recorded. The Ensign is really a blessing and I'm grateful for the opportunity to read the words of the prophets over and over.

Well I think that's enough of my randomness for tonight, plus I have a new Aunt Dimity book waiting... Good Night!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I missed a lot of Conference because of work as well. Can't wait for the Ensign issue to come out! Looking for new blog names, eh? Well, I don't think your life is boring either. Maybe The Blessed Life or The Beautiful Life (can you hear the Ace of Base song in your head? :).