Thursday, March 5, 2009

Living Alone... Again

So Sunday night I came home after Jaydon's blessing and hanging with my family and Jesika and Kayla were just about done moving all their stuff out of the house. Kayla got her apartment that she and Greg will live in after the wedding and Jesika decided to move in to help out for a month. Now, before I go too far I just want to clarify that I really loved living with Kayla and Jesika, but I'm kind of excited that they are gone. It's nice to know that all the dirty dishes in the sink are mine, and that all the hair in the shower is also mine. It's nice to be able to actually have space to live in since the apartment is not really big enough for 3 girls. So now it's just me and Bubbles (Jesika's beta fish, who will leave as soon as Jesika figures out how to transport him) and the quiet that comes from living alone again. I'm really liking this!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, yippee! Your roommates sounded great, but how fun that you get this experience too. You are your own woman, beholden to no one. You can have a beautiful clean house and make me a little envious! :)

Nicole said...

You didn't tell me that they were moving out. See I don't things either. We need to come visit your apartment again.