Friday, March 13, 2009

Basketcase

Mom and I went and got pedicures Wednesday night. When you first walk in they tell you to grab a color of polish. It's always a kind of a conundrum to me because you know there are just so many shades of pink to choose from. I always look at the bottom of the bottle because you know there's pink and then there's carnation, rose, magenta. . . on and on and on. So Wednesday we are studying the bottoms of the polish and I find one called Basketcase! Based on my past few weeks and what I feel like sometimes, I chose Basketcase. The next day I showed my assistant what the color Basketcase is and she agreed that it was the perfect name for a nail polish and should be our signature color!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So is Basketcase a pink color? Hey, that would be the perfect shade for me too, I think. You should totally take a picture and post it!

Bre said...

Yeah, so what color is it? Left me hangin here.

Julianne said...

Yeah it's pink. It's kinda bright and soft all in one. I'll get my mom to take a picture and I'll add it. Sorry guys!!