Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Treats

Jesika (my roommate) and I decided that this month is going to be traditional in that we are going to go crazy making all of our favorite Christmas treats so we spent $100 at Walmart to get all the stuff necessary to binge like crazy for Christmas. The diet starts January 2, where I go back to eating nothing but Arctic Circle food. . . but in the meantime we are going to celebrate this season with all things chocolate. Tonight's entry into the fat things contest is Chex Mix Muddy Buddies. Believe it or not I've never actually made these. Katie usually brings them to our house and we eat hers but I thought since Katie and Spencer are now in Logan I had to do it all by myself. Let me tell you. . . it was tough. Remember those Rice Krispie treat commercials where the mom would come out of the kitchen with flour everywhere and sigh "They're finally done" and then they'd go out to dinner. Yup... I deserve to be taken out for dinner.

No comments: