Sunday, December 21, 2008

4 sleeping nights till Christmas

I walked into Sacrament Meeting today and overheard one of my favorite Moms tell her kids that there were only 4 more sleeping times until Christmas. I laughed to myself as I thought about the struggle parents have trying to convince their kids that they have to wait longer. Today I went to my Sacrament meeting and then to Mom and Dad's ward. Christmas programs are my favorite. I could go to Sacrament meeting all day if it was Christmas programs. My ward had a string quartet, a flute duet, a clarinet solo, and several choir numbers I've never heard before. It was quite lovely. Mom and Dad's ward had a lot of songs that I remember singing 10+ years ago and I love those types of programs too. All in all it's a great way to start celebrating the week of Christmas.

No comments: