Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm no longer dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm a little late with this post, but I was just thinking today about how long it's been since we had a no risk white Christmas. I mean, a lot of times it snows just in time for Christmas or a little bit on Christmas, but this is the first year I remember having snow up to and including Christmas. I really am grateful for the moisture, but it made Christmas a little disappointing since I wasn't done playing with the family at the moment when I had to pack up and leave or chance getting stuck at Mom and Dads. Anyway the worst part was shoveling walks at work for an hour and fifteen minutes the next morning. Oh well. At least we'll have a bit of moisture for the summer. (I should note that this is not my picture and also probably not Utah. It just fit.)

1 comment:

Bre said...

Yeah we had Todd and Nicole over last night for dinner. It was great to get together with them. I really enjoy getting to know them better. Glad you had a nice white christmas! haha. We actually had a nice rainy one (i can't remember the last time it was actually cold on christmas!)