Wednesday, October 6, 2010

32 candles

It was one year ago today that I made a birthday resolution to be less selfish. It's funny, but I'm not sure how I'm doing. Today at work I was like, "It's my birthday... it's all about me!" That's a very selfless attitude right??? Well in all fairness to my selfless goal, I did spend the night of my birthday with the youth in my ward, doing a service scavenger hunt. We did a lot of really great things for the people in our ward, and I was happy that I chose Young Women's over any other way to spend my birthday. After I was done, my roommate and her boyfriend took me out for ice cream, so all in all not a bad way to spend the day! Here's to another year of striving to be better than I was last year!! Happy Birthday to ME!!

2 comments:

Hay and J said...

Happy Birthday! By the way your supposed to be selfish on your birthday you have every right! I hope you had a good one! Miss your face!

Nicole said...

It's your day, you should absolutely be a little "selfish!" :) I hope it was a good one. Have you noticed that 32 doesn't feel a whole lot different from 31?