Sunday, June 13, 2010

Camp Post 1

A lot has happened in the last few weeks that I could blog about, and possibly will... Grandma and Grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary party... but this week my whole focus has been on girls camp. Remember last year when I got this calling and freaked out a bit? Who'd have thought that that girl would volunteer to do another year? The closer we get to camp (2 days and counting) the more I question my sanity. The stake chose STARs as our theme. It stands for Stand for Truth And Righteousness. They asked each ward to come up with a star theme that their ward would be known by and our girls chose STAR WARS. The first thing I did was go online and look for light sabers. It will be an awesome week, and I'll try not to be too busy when I get back, so you can hear all about it. Now all you faithful blog readers... pray the rain away!!! I'd rather camp in the sun, so combine your faith and pray that this spring weather stops for 5 days! See ya when I get back!!

4 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

I miss girls camp! Have fun and can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!!

Hay and J said...

So how was camp? You the best to offer me sprinkles!! YUMM! You need to tell me all about camp sometime!

Lindsay said...

I have no idea how I found your blog! sorry if it's creepy! I love your girls camp theme :)

Nicole said...

How fun! What a creative theme.