Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rory Elizabeth's 1st Birthday

Today was my niece Rory's first birthday party! She is such an adorable kid!! I forgot my camera so you'll have to check out my family blogs for pictures, but my favorite part was when they stuck the cake in front of her and she freaked out when a little bit of frosting got on her hand. We finally just had to take it away because she wasn't enjoying it even a little bit. Maybe next year! She made a haul on presents. Her daddy even said they needed a bigger house to get it all in! She got lots of new clothes (stylish summer for her) and lots of fun toys... mostly horses! Anyway, Happy Birthday Rory... hope it was as good for you as it was for those of us observing! And a big thanks to your mommy and daddy for making it happen! Todd and Nicole never do birthdays small and it's super fun to celebrate with them!

No comments: