Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Numb!


Today was my third trip to the dentist in as many weeks. I'm sure there are so many people out there that LOVE the dentist, but until 3 weeks ago, I hadn't been in 10 YEARS!!!!! Memo to everyone: Don't wait 10 years to go to the dentist. Today I had 4 fillings done and I can't feel the left side of my face or my nose. I should be so grateful for the numbing feeling, but I still can't get the sound of the drill out of my head. I'm sure I'll dream in dentist drill tonight! Anyway the good news is I have a really great dentist and hopefully within a few weeks I won't have to see him again until my cleaning in July. Just a oral hygiene tip for all of you: Visit your dentist! He knows you don't like him, but if he's like mine, it won't be near as bad as you're imagining.

2 comments:

Kayla and Greg said...

Ouch!!! Sounds painful!! ;)

Nicole said...

Ugh, amen. After my pregnancy with Miss Ella I had to have a root canal even though I'd had all my regular cleanings except for ONE. Missing that one cleaning did me in! I hope your teeth are perfect soon and you can bid your dentist farewell for a while.