Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Boring Life

So I feel like I should blog, but there's really nothing new and exciting to blog about. My days are spent being busy at work and then coming home and wishing I could die!! Yesterday we beat sales at work by a whole lot. Enough that we went from being down 5% to being up 5%. It was a really fun day because being busy, especially in February, is awesome; but it makes for a long day when you start at 7 am and end at 6 pm. Anyway not a lot going on here, just one more day in the "Boring Life."

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Too bad I can't bottle up some of my "excitement" and send it your way! I've got quite enough for a few people. Glad to hear that your sales were up!! You're probably one of the few companies at this point. Oh, 11 hours is a long long day. Sounds like you really are staying busy. Take care!

christina piercy said...

Hey cuz! remember me? i would ask how you're doing but it sounds depressing..lol.. well Im good. i put up some pics of my son if u wanna check them out. we are hoping to visit utah in march or april! so hope to see u soon

Chantalita said...

Can I be honest? I found this blog entry really refreshing...for like days after. Sometimes I feel like everyone is so amazing and everything about their life is so amazing and it is almost tiring sometimes. I enjoyed the simple, honest celebration of the ordinary. So thanks for posting this. It was a breath of fresh air to me.