Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spring Awakening...

Today is January 15 which in Utah speak means that we are in the middle of winter. Today was warmish and sunshiney and some of the snow even melted. Wouldn't it be cool if it was really over? I know we didn't really get snow for a really long time but at work I've paid $600 to have my lot plowed over and over and quite frankly I'm done. I'm ready for spring!!!! Lynae and Tyler have this fantastic picture in their house of the Salt Lake Temple through a blossomy branch. I want to see blossoms and sunshine and all that fun stuff. Come on Spring!

3 comments:

Bre said...

Come on down to sunny Az, it's practically summer!

Julianne said...

Yeah!! I still like 4 seasons occasionally.!!

Nicole said...

Hi Julianne! Thanks for your comment on our blog. How cool that you caught up with Marc on Facebook! I like your blog, and I agree with you that the Utes are awesome and definitely deserved to win. Technically I bleed blue, since Marc and I are both BYU alunmi, but I work at the U now so I think I can bleed a little red too (maybe I'll end up purple!). We'll add you to our blog list and keep in touch. Have a great day!