Saturday, November 15, 2008

Spending time with the Family

Today was my cousin Lane's wedding reception in Heber and so Todd and Nicole decided to head to the outlet stores in Park City (Kimball Jct. actually) and invited the family to join them. Everyone came up except Spencer and Katie. I got off work late so I missed out on donating to the economy like the others, but joined them at the end of the shopping trip and then for dinner at Don Pedros in Heber where our group of 14 took up most of the restaurant. I can't remember the last time we all got together and went out to dinner, so it was quite a fun time. On to the reception where we were reacquainted with cousins Sarah and Lane who I haven't seen in 2-3 years. They looked all grown up and it was really weird to me. Sometimes I still picture them as small children. Sarah has been married to her husband Sage for 3 1/2 years and they live in Idaho so we rarely see her. It was fun to get to see her again. Lane's new wife Jesika is a darling girl and I'm very happy for them. It was a good family day and I'm glad everyone lives fairly close so we can do it occasionally.

No comments: