Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to Second Grade

So as many of you know, my cousin Lynae is a second grade teacher at a new school out in Herriman, Providence Hall. Yesterday she was attempting to get her classroom ready for school to start on Tuesday, so I drove down to help. For those of you who don't know Lynae is very particular about details so it took some time to get the classroom just the way she likes it but in the end, it was well worth the time. She kept saying that she was glad I was there because I could be doing so many other things than spending Saturday night hanging bulletin boards. In my "boring life" all I'd be doing is sitting at home and listening to Showtune Saturday Night. Anyway I wish I had pictures because it really turned out cute. Maybe someday I'll go back and post them. Anyway Lynae, good luck on the first day of school, and everytime you look at the word wall and the crooked velcro you can remember me.

3 comments:

Grama G said...

I love the way you manage to remind us of your "boring life" in each blog. Your boring life is sounding pretty fun. Want to borrow my old camera?

spencerandkatiegardiner said...

Julianne, we love the blog! You really should borrow Mom's camera though--it would be fun to see pictures. Oh, well. It's fun being able to know whats going on with your so called "boring life." We love you and hope you are having a great day.

christina piercy said...

hey cuz!! well no date for wedding. Im still waiting for a ring. hopefully in 2 or 3 years. so you'll have plenty of time to plan to come!