Monday, August 25, 2008

Joining the Blogging World

So Mom has been bugging me to blog like the rest of my family. One problem, no camera in this house!! So for those of you who may care about my "boring life" here is my blog. Occasionally I may steal pictures from Mom to make it seem exciting but have you ever seen that movie, Groundhog Day? Yep I do that. The same thing every day. The really good days are when nothing breaks at work and everybody shows up. Oh and when people that I love have exciting things happen to them (like Lynae) and then I get to write about that and that is exciting because Lynae swears never to blog. Anyhow, just wanted to let you all know that I'm out here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Congrats on joining the blog world! Welcome to our lives. How have you been? I've been alright. I found out last night that my friend Mandi's brother Luke passed away on Tuesday. Tonight is his viewing and tomorrow is his funeral. What are your plans for the weekend? I still want to hear how Tyler popped the question to Lynae. I've added your blog to my blog. Now we can be blogging buddies. Take care and have a great weekend!!! Have a Happy Labor Day!!!