Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Here are some pictures of my decorations including the wreath I made with Mom on Tuesday and the cute new nativity I got.  Merry Christmas!!
I wanted a snowman wreath to go with my idea of someday having a snowman themed Christmas.  We found the stuff at Hobby Lobby and this is what I came up with. 


When Mom and Dad moved she didn't want to take the Christmas village because she didn't know where she would put it.  I didn't want it to get taken to DI so I took it and set it up on my coffee table.

My Christmas tree.  Mom and Dad and Grandpa Piercy (who passed away November 7) are responsible for most of the ornaments on this tree.  Mom wanted to make sure when we were grown up we'd have enough ornaments to decorate a tree since she and Dad didn't when they got married.  It's been fun collecting the ornaments over the years and then reminiscing about where they came from every time I put up my tree. 

This was a gift from my visiting teachers a few years ago. 


This was a gift from my dear friend Nicole last year, and since it fits the snowman theme, it gets a special spot outside the front door. 


This is my newest snowman set.  A snowman nativity.  I love it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! I love your cute Christmas decorations. I know what I'm going to get you for your birthday and Christmas next year. I'm going to get you some cute snowman decorations. Whenever I get my own place I think that I'm also going to decorate my place in snowman. My Mom decorates her house in Santa stuff so I would love to decorate my place in snowman. We need to get together soon to exchange Christmas presents. Let me know when a good day and time for you to get together this month will be. Take care and have a great rest of the week.

Nicole said...

So pretty! I LOVE Christmas decorations. Awww, it warmed my heart to see the little snowman plaque on your door. Sending you hugest hugs and warm Christmas wishes, sweetheart!