Sunday, October 2, 2011

General Conference

I have sat through many a General Conference, and many a General Conference has touched my heart and soul, but none like this weekend.  I'm so grateful for Living Prophets and Apostles, who teach with the Spirit and touch my life in ways that teach me what I should do.  I have been sufficiently fed, rebuked, and called to repentance and today I am making some changes in my life.  I need to choose to give up my summer home in Babylon and while that is my personal choice and I'm definitely not in the business of judging others and their possible summer homes, I just wanted to share.  Pray for me.  I have a lot of sins I'm not sure I'm ready to give up and I need all the help I can get.  May God bless us to follow His prophet.




1 comment:

Nicole said...

What I got to hear of Conference was wonderful, as always! Somehow the Lord manages to tune my ears to the most important messages I need, even as the Bedlamites are making it humanly impossible to hear anything. :)